What documents need to be provided when requesting the unaccompanied children service?
To apply for the unaccompanied children service, you will need to provide your passport as well as the travel documents for your child. You will also need to provide the name(s) and contact detail of the person(s )who are bringing your child to the airport and picking your child up from the destination airport so we can contact them.