TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Please remember that you must have read and understood all the terms and conditions in this Statement and your use of our web pages is deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Payments received in good time, ticket will be issued. Issuance of ticket is the proof of receipt of payment. In case the payment is not received well in time for reasons whatsoever, for issuance of replacement/alternative ticket, you are expected to pay full fare or, if necessary, make alternative arrangements until ticket is received. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances and reservation would get lapsed automatically unless payment is received within the stipulated time.
- Infants are to pay 10% of the class of the accompanying adult’s ticket fare.
- Pregnant women are to present certified medical report endorsed by qualified medical doctor confirming the fitness to travel by air before being allowed to check-in on a Azman Air flight
- Cancellation, modification and no-show charges will be as per the fare conditions for the selected fare or class. In the event of voluntary refund, all tickets booked through Travel agents are to be processed by the Agent concerned
- This ticket is good for carriage for 6 months from date of initial travel, except as otherwise provided in the ticket, in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations.
- A Ticket is not transferable.
- Check-in Begins 2 Hours Prior to the scheduled departure time and closes for Domestic flights 30 Minutes and 60 Minutes for International Flights before the scheduled departure time
- All passengers must present a valid photo identification at sales point, check-in counter and passenger boarding gates.
- Azman Air allows its passengers to check-in up to 20 kilograms of luggage (baggage) for economy and 30 kilograms for Business class passengers. Infants are allowed 10 kilograms.
- Baggage more than specified weight is subject to a fee to be paid at the airport. Each passenger can carry only one piece of hand luggage not weighing more than 10 Kilograms and size not exceeding 20” x 15” x 10” (15cm x 37cm x25cm) in addition to a carry-on purse/Handbag or Laptop.
- All Passengers should note that cash, valuables and Important Documents must be declared by the passenger during check-in.
- Azman Air shall not be liable for any loss of, or damage to checked in items that are not declared by the passenger.
- Azman Air assumes no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles including Camera Equipment, Telecommunications and Electronic devices, cash, Jewelry, or any damages like scratches, dents, cuts, or due to over packing or manufacturers defect.
- All checked in bags must be under lock and key or sealed. Azman Air will not take responsibility for missing items kept in a checked baggage not sealed or locked
- We may, in the event of a force majeure event, without notice, cancel, terminate, divert, postpone or delay any flight or the right of carriage or reservation of traffic accommodations without liability except to issue an involuntary refund. The involuntary refund will be made in the original form of payment in accordance with involuntary refund rules for any unused portion of the ticket. We will also reserve the right to determine if any departure or landing should be made without any liability except the afore-mentioned involuntary refund.
- Force Majeure Event means:
- Any condition beyond our control including, but without limitation, meteorological conditions, acts of God, riots, civil commotion, embargoes, wars, hostilities, disturbances or unsettled international conditions - actual threatened or reported. Also, because of any delay, demand, circumstances or requirement due, directly or indirectly to such conditions, or
- Any strike, work stoppage, slowdown, lockout or any other labor related dispute involving or affecting our service, or
- Any government regulation, demand or requirement, or
- Any shortage of labour, fuel or facilities of our Airline or others, or
- Any fact not reasonably foreseen, anticipated or predicted by us.
For more information; kindly contact our customer care via phone on 09099800600, or 09029800600 or send a mail to email@example.com
- Tickets are nonrefundable unless the flight is cancelled by the carrier.
- Applications for refunds must be made online or at any of our sales outlets or Airport Stations.
- Passenger claiming cash refund during flight cancellation must provide a valid Identification card; letter of authorization is required for third party request along with means of identification.
- We reserve the right to make a refund in the same manner and the same currency used to pay for the Ticket. For the avoidance of doubt if payment has been made using mobile money, then the refund will be administered as a mobile payment in the same currency that was originally transacted.
- Refunds for credit/debit card purchases will be made only to the credit/debit card account used to purchase the ticket, and may take up to four (4) weeks before appearing on the card statement.
- Revalidation/date change fees are not refundable in the advent of flight cancellation.